87 / 140 Alma Road, Dakabin
Sold! $340,000 - Townhouse
Minimum 5% rental guarantee for investors OR
$15,000 First Home Owners Grant qualified property!
First Home Buyer Low Deposit options available.
This large 2 bedroom townhouse features:
* High ceilings
* Floor to ceiling tiling in ensuite and bathroom
* Air conditioning to living and master bedroom
* NBN Ready (National Broadband Network)
* Stainless steel appliances
* Private courtyard
* Large balcony off master bedroom
* Landscaped with low maintenance gardens
* Onsite caretaker
* Onsite management
* Full turn-key (owner or tenant ready)
* Low body corporate (~$47/week)
Dakabin Crossing is offering a unique and diverse development that ticks all the boxes for the first home buyer and provide everything you could wish for. Located at 140-150 Alma Road, Dakabin, this masterplanned community is the newest addition in the North Lakes expansion zone of Dakabin.
• Located in Brisbane’s fastest growing and modern locations
• 5 minutes to North Lakes
• 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 25 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
• Close to childhood education centres, primary and secondary schools
• 450m to Dakabin train station (35 minutes to Brisbane CBD)
• Retail centre onsite will include bakery, coffee shop, convenience shop and more.
• Close to Bunnings, Costco & IKEA
• Close to medical centres and hospitals
The Dakabin Crossing development includes a swimming pool with BBQs, park with walking tracks and a retail centre which will include cafe, bakery, convenience store and our real estate office. There is also an on-site caretaker that will live in the manager’s residence. The existing Dakabin Train Station is approximately 450m away is currently undergoing a $31m upgrade, and is on the Brisbane CBD line and one stop from Petrie which is the University precinct that will open with student intake in 2020.
Email or call the sales team for more information.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are a representation of the listed property only. The buyer should rely upon their own investigations before purchasing a property.