37 Lorien Avenue, Coolum Beach
Sold! $655,000 - House
This one has the WOW factor, make sure you inspect before you miss out.
The current owners have left no stone unturned and spared absolutely no expense. Here is what is new in this property:
• Brand new designer kitchen
• Resort style pool and decking surrounding pool
• Heat pump for pool
• Pool cover
• New roll down shade blinds for the elevated deck
• Fresh internal painting
• Timber floors freshly polished
• Brand new screens to windows and front security door
• Brand new fence on rear boundary
• Extensive other smaller jobs including drainage and garden works
With well over $90,000 in documented improvements, many with warranty remaining, there is absolutely nothing for you to do but move in and make this home your own. You will find this home very well presented and will love the ducted air conditioning in the home as well as the separate air conditioning unit in the master bedroom.
The main hub of this beautiful home includes open plan living, dining and new designer kitchen with the dining area opening onto the large entertainer’s deck with elevated views over Coolum. This is a perfect location to enjoy a morning cup of coffee, a great place to relax and unwind with friends or simply sit and watch the kids enjoying the backyard and pool. The roll-down blinds mean you can use this space all year round and in all weather conditions.
The well-sized Quartzite kitchen is fitted with new appliances and is timeless with its colour tones and style. The Quartzite has been finished with a high quality sealent to give the benchtops years of protection.
Both the main bathroom and the ensuite are modern, functional and well-appointed and you even have an extra basin just outside the main toilet.
You will love the added bonuses of this home which features large under-house storage. This open area could be transformed into extra house (subject to Council approval) or just use it as a place to store your toys or additional entertainment area! Plus, through the double-gated side access you can safely secure your boat or trailer.
The weekends won’t be filled with gardening as the fully landscaped yard is low maintenance. All this and you also have a water tank to save on water charges. The in-ground pool is the jewel of the backyard. The glass pool fencing has a clear coat of sealant applied, the pool is heated and has pool lights and exterior house lights to enjoy a cool off on a warm summers night.
The rental appraisal on this property is $570 - $600 per week which makes for a great investment as the home is only nine years old and in a growth suburb on the Sunshine Coast. Since 2014 the suburb of Coolum Beach experienced a median capital growth of 29.1% (according to RP Data) vs 16.2 for the whole Sunshine Coast region. It is only 25 minutes from the new Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital Development and a short drive to the to be expanded Sunshine Coast Airport.
This home is only 2.3 kms to Coolum Beach and is close to shops and schools. There is also a choice of schools within a few kilometres of the home.
• Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
• 3 additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Designer kitchen including Quartzite benchtops
• Modern bathroom and ensuite
• Concrete in-ground heated swimming pool
• Rear elevated timber deck (approx. 35m2) with outdoor blinds
• Fully landscaped, low maintenance yard
• Freshly painted throughout
• Double-gated side access
• Ample under-house storage
• Water tank
• Solar Hot Water
• Double remote garage
• Extensive drainage and gravel works
• Up to date pest control prevention system in place