130 / 140 Alma Road, Dakabin
Under Contract $369,000 - Townhouse
Minimum 5% rental guarantee for investors OR
$15,000 First Home Owners Grant qualified property!
Dakabin Crossing is offering a unique and diverse development that ticks all the boxes for the first home buyer and provide everything you could wish for.
Located at 140-150 Alma Road, Dakabin, this masterplanned community is the newest addition in the North Lakes expansion zone of Dakabin.
The Dakabin Crossing development includes a swimming pool with BBQs, park with walking tracks and a retail centre which will include cafe, bakery, convenience store and our real estate office. There is also an on-site caretaker that will live in the manager’s residence. The existing Dakabin Train Station is approximately 450m away is currently undergoing a $31m upgrade, and is on the Brisbane CBD line and one stop from Petrie which is the University precinct that will open with student intake in 2020.
This contemporary masterplan townhouse development features:
• 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses and villas
• Quality finishes and fixtures including stainless steel appliances
• Onsite swimming pool for residents exclusive use
• Resident exclusive use walking tracks, park & bbqs
• Full turnkey – tenant/owner ready
• Low Body Corporates ($48/week)
• Located in Brisbane’s fastest growing and modern locations
• 5 minutes to North Lakes
• Less than 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 20 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
• Close to childhood education centres, primary and secondary schools
• 450m to Dakabin train station (35 minutes to Brisbane CBD)
• Retail centre onsite will include bakery, coffee shop, convenience shop and more.
• Close to Bunnings, Costco & IKEA
• Close to medical centres and hospitals
Email or call the sales team for more information.
Images are provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Slight differences may occur in the property available such as colour schemes etc. The buyer should make their own investigations prior to purchasing.