Moving In Process
In the event that you are successful in your tenancy application and secure a rental property you will be required to have deposited at least two (2) weeks rent and your full bond payment cleared into our Trust Account by the day of your lease start date. The rent payment will cover payment from the start date of your tenancy.
On the day of your move into the property, you will have made an appointment with your property manager to:
- Complete the tenancy agreement (if it hasn’t already been done)
- Go through by-laws (if applicable for your property)
- Complete the Bond Lodgement form (if it hasn’t already been done)
- Collect the RTA Form 1A Entry Condition Report
- Collect the keys and sign the key receipt form